Wednesday, October 17, 2012

God will provide....

We have been going through a bit of a financial struggle lately.  We have had a lot of changes over the past month, had to replace a car, almost a 40% increase in the cost of our medical insurance, and just your basic unexpected expenses that come with raising children.  Just your regular type of life related expenses that, when all lumped at one time - are painful...to say the least.

I have been praying and praying for God to help direct me out of this.  To place my feet on the path that would help us to become more stable, and less well - less stressful...who doesn't want that.

Last night, while I was working on my finances, it happened.  Not a downpour from heaven made of money - but it all started to fit into place on the paper.  I had a sense of calm, and provision.  I could see the light at the end of the dark tunnel - and a path began to emerge that would allow us to climb out of this setback.   Then, we had a breakthrough that reduced a bill we owed - out of nowhere.  Thanks God!

This will not be a quick climb - it will take some time - but there is a path - there is plan again and there is the future. 

My prayer will be to continue to ask God for wisdom in my day to day life,  blessing and favor in his eyes, and for my ears to continue to be open to God's voice and direction in my life. 

I relieved his shoulder from the burden;
his hands were freed from ⌊carrying⌋ the basket. 
7You called out in distress, and I rescued you;
I answered you from the thundercloud. 
I tested you at the waters of Meribah. ~ Selah "
Psalm 81:6-7
 Please, Lord, keep me humble.  Please keep my will subject to your will, and my heart sealed to your heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment