Monday, November 21, 2011

ThanksGiving Week - Day 1...

As we embark on Thanksgiving week, my mind is drawn to so many thing that I am so very thankful for.

So, let Thanksgiving week commence...

Today, I want to say how thankful I am for my job.  May I never take for granted the amazing opportunity I have received to work full time for my Church.  May I never let the petty things get to me, and always keep my eyes on the Creator of my life, this world, everything!  May I always see people as Jesus sees them, may I always recognize the opportunity in every day, ever encounter, every person, every circumstance.  May I always find God's grace, love, and peace in my every day...in every way.

Thank you God, for the amazing gift you have given me.  Thank you for being my Father and sending your Son Jesus to be my savior.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment