Monday, August 1, 2011

Countdown in 5.........

The countdown has begun!  There are three reasons why this week is going to be epic!

One - It is the last week that I will be working in the Corporate world.

Two - It is the last week before Convoy of Hope.

Three - It is the week that my Son will be on his first AIM trip.

However exciting, crazy, strange, and scary leaving my current job is for other ventures - the other two highlights for this week far outweigh this in my mind.

Convoy of Hope

There will be NINE (9) simultaneous Convoy of Hope outreaches going on through the Phoenix Metropolitan area this Saturday!  Each outreach is expected to reach 2,000 + children and their families - at least!


Convoy of Hope from OneStone Media on Vimeo.

I fee so blessed to be able to be a part of this amazing outreach to my community.

AIM Trip

My Son will be taking part in the youth Ambassadors in Mission (AIM) trip this week.  Even though he will be staying in Phoenix, he will be out working in the community every day for five days with over 500 other students from around the nation.

They will be working with multiple host churches from the Metropolitan area to help new church plants as well as help revitalize existing churches, they will participate in community service, sidewalk Sunday Schools, and will culminate with the Saturday Convoy of Hope outreach as well.

What a banner week for this family!  I am so excited to see what God will do in the lives of the people who will attend these events, be ministered to, provided for, and mainly LOVED!

I can't think of a better way to kick off the next chapter in my life, and see what God has in store for me next!

Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment